Digital Marketing Courses In Kenya | Fees Ksh 5,500 | Digital Marketing Training
Complete Digital Marketing Course in Nairobi Kenya.
When you join our digital marketing class, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing skills including search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, web analytics, content marketing, email marketing and digital marketing strategy, PPC advertising among others.
Benefits of Join Our Digital Marketing Training In Kenya:
- You can change your career– Are you a marketing, communications, sales, ICT, or advertising professional? With the great demand for online marketing skills, you can easily change or grow your career to the lucrative internet marketing field.
- Employers are in high need of Digital Marketing Professionals– Today, employers have realized the potential in digital advertising in Kenya and are searching for qualified professionals. With the right online selling skills, you can get a job faster. 80% of professional who took this digital marketing training course reported tangible career benefits from this training with 75% either getting a new job or a promotion.
- Your can advance Your Career: We will teach you practical online marketing strategies on how to get customers in an easy way. You will be leveraging digital marketing to improve return on investment (ROI) for the company you are working for. You will also develop the skills to build an actionable digital marketing strategy that aligns with the business goals. This will increase your chances of standing out of the crowd during interviews or even getting promoted
Our next digital marketing class offers a flexible schedule with an online evening class via live google meet that runs for 3 weeks.
Your Investment; K’sh 5,500 only (USD 42 for those outside Kenya).
Digital Marketing Training Key Takeaways?
When you join this digital marketing short course, you will gain practical skills on;
- Content marketing & social media management
- Web analytics i.e Google Analytics, Webmaster/Search Console, Google trends etc
- SEO – Search engine optimization
- Online advertising. Pay per click advertising includes Google ads, Facebook and Linkedin advertising.
- Email marketing
- Online Branding Strategy
- Digital strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- How to get clients for your digital marketing consultancy
Would you like to register or know more about our digital marketing course? Register your details in the form below and our friendly client service executives will respond within minutes. If you would like to have a conversation, feel free to call us on +254 769 270078
Leave a Comment